Leonard A. Good Community Library
15-20 hours per week M-F and alternating Saturdays
Pay range: $10-13.50 depending on applicant’s qualifications
Leonard A. Good Community Library Director and Library Board of Trustees is seeking an energetic, positive, tech-savy individual for the position of Library Assistant.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Microsoft Office, Windows10 proficiency
- General organizational skills
- 1 year customer service experience
- Passion for learning and reading
- Social media proficiency (Facebook/Instagram/Twitter)
- Scheduling and data tracking
- Passion for the greater Ogden community
- Experience with children’s programs
Submit resume with cover letter to email@example.com no later than 5 p.m. September 26, 2017.